Vibrance Glaze for Paper Beads
- 1 Bottle (4 oz) – $4.95 each
|Purchase through Paypal.com:
Vibrance - Paper Bead Glaze, by Janice Mae is specially prepared for paper beads. It is not glue; it is a glaze and seals your paper beads to make it water resistant. It preserves your paper beads to a hard finish while maintaining the original color of the paper. It is in liquid form, milky white in color and easy to use: glaze many beads at one time by dipping it into the Vibrance solution and leave it to dry from 1-2 hrs. Because, it is not glue, the paper beads do not stick to each other; just gently separate them when applying the second coat. For best results, apply Vibrance 2-3 times depending on the shine you would wish to achieve. Economical compared to other type of varnish and sprays. Best of all it is environmental friendly, no odor, and non-toxic and will not irritate the skin. It comes in 4 oz. bottle.
Instructions on how to Use It:
- String your paper beads in the fishing line provided for with the stopper bead
- Pour Vibrance in a wide mouthed container like a plastic cup, just enough for the number of paper beads you want to glaze.
- Make sure there are no bubbles before dipping the paper beads. Dip the paper beads 5-10 seconds; remove excess by shaking the strung beads or with fingers and then hang to dry for about 2 hours.
- Dip it again the second time and let dry, for best results dip the paper beads 3 times and dry overnight.
- Pour excess Vibrance back into the bottle.
- Vibrance is not glue the paper beads are easy to remove from the string.
Vibrance is also great for glazing paper clay, Paper mache and ceramic projects.